Hey, guys! It’s Eric Theiss for Copper Chef. The Big Game is almost here. What are you planning to cook? With the nonstick Copper Chef pan, I prepare mouthwatering football food for the entire crowd in just 1 pot. Impressing my guests is a lot easier— and faster—than I ever imagined. Today I’m bringing you my brand new free recipe for Super Bowl 2017: Crabby Mushroom Dip.
What Are Your Favorite Super Bowl Recipes?
In addition to my amazing dip, I’ve got some amazing dishes prepared. First, the classics: fried chicken and super tender short ribs. For dessert, my recipe for s’mores popcorn is an indulgent sweet & salty treat that’s incredibly easy to make.
Easy Stuffed Mushroom Dip Bakes in Just 10 minutes in Copper Chef
I think we can all agree no Super Bowl Buffet is complete without an ooey gooey cheesy dip. This year, I decided to shake things up and create Crabby Mushroom Dip specifically for Copper Chef. It’s one of my best yet!
Think succulent crab, melty cheese, mushrooms and white wine— all topped with a super crispy Parmesan panko crust. It’s practically a one-pot meal in itself. Plus, it’s the perfect dip for your chips, crackers, or bread. I could eat it right out of the pan!
Take The Stress Out Cooking For Guests
I love using Copper Chef for dips because it makes everything so much easier. Cerami-Tech Nonstick ceramic coating means nothing sticks to the pan. Not even burnt food!
I used to need two separate pans for just one dip: one pan for the stovetop and a second pan to go in the oven. Talk about exhausting and messy. But the Copper Chef Pan withstands heat up to 850° F. I can take it right from the stovetop and into the oven to get that crisp, golden-brown crust everyone loves.
Cut Down on Clean-Up After The Game’s Over!
I used to dread making party dips because I’d have to soak and scrub the pan I used for hours after everyone had gone home. Not with Copper Chef. Any food inside the pan wipes away easily. Or I can just pop it in the dishwasher and I’m done!
For more tips, tricks, and amazing recipes, go to copperchef.com.
Eric’s Crabby Mushroom Dip
***Recipe is for the Copper Chef Skillet. Simply double the recipe if you are using the Copper Chef Deep Dish Square Pan.
1 lb. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup white whine
1 lb. cream cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 lb. lump crabmeat, cooked
½ cup panko breadcrumbs
½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp. garlic salt
salt & pepper, to taste
crusty bread, crostini, melba toast, crackers, and / or tortilla chips, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Heat Copper Chef pan over medium-high heat. Add half of the mushrooms with a generous pinch of salt. Cook until mushrooms begin to brown and liquid has evaporated. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Repeat with remaining mushrooms but do not remove from the pan once cooked. Instead, return first batch of mushrooms to the pan. Add white whine and reduce, stirring oven, until most has evaporated.
4. Move all contents of the pan to a large bowl. Stir in cream cheese and mozzarella. Gently fold in crab meat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Return dip mixture to the skillet. Spread evenly.
6. In a bowl, combine panko, Parmesan, olive oil, and garlic salt. Stir. Distribute evenly over the dip before baking.
7. Let dip bake for about 15 minutes or until it is warm and breadcrumb topping is golden.
8. I love to serve this with crostini but the possibilities are endless!
Like us on Facebook!
For more recipes visit Copper Chef!