What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?
Why not stay in and cook a delicious meal in your Copper Chef Pan? With Copper Chef, you’ll be able to save money, avoid the crowds, and still enjoy your favorite mouthwatering meals prepared in professional nonstick cookware.
The Best Fondue Recipe We’ve Ever Tried— In Copper Chef!
Everyone knows dessert is the most important part of the meal! We’ve got an amazing recipe that’s ideal for The Copper Chef Pan: B-52 Chocolate Fondue. It’s a contemporary, chocolate-based twist on the classic, multi-layered cocktail made with coffee and orange liqueurs plus Irish cream.
Extra- Creamy Chocolate Fondue in Minutes
Who doesn’t like fondue? Copper Chef’s built-in stainless steel induction plate ensures this creamy, spiked chocolate dip melts perfectly every time. It’s great to serve with large chunks of pineapple, fresh strawberries, and some sliced banana. Or even pretzels! The possibilities are endless.
Eliminate Messy Clean-Up With Copper Chef
Sweet or savory, you can’t go wrong when you’re making fondue in The Copper Chef Square Pan. No matter how cheesy or chocolate-y, your fondue will never stick to the nonstick ceramic coating. Finally, a pan you never have to soak or scrub. Plus, you’ll get an absolutely delicious and very decadent dessert to share with your special someone this Valentine’s Day— in just a few minutes.
Fondue Tips & Tricks
- Use the best chocolate you can find! We guarantee you’ll taste the difference.
- Always heat cream first before adding the chocolate. This will help the chocolate melt more evenly.
- If using fruit to dip, always use the freshest possible.
- If your fondue comes out thin, allow it to simmer for a few more minutes. This will help it thicken.
- Chop the chocolate as small as possible for a super-smooth fondue.
- Some fruit ideas to serve with your fondue: strawberries, bananas, mango, cherries, kiwi, apples, pears, grapes, honeydew, nectarines, pineapple, cantaloupe.
- Also try: popcorn, pretzels, marshmallows, almonds, cookies, angel food cake, banana bread, baguette, cupcakes.
B-52 Chocolate Fondue
2/3 cup + 1.5 tbsp. light whipping cream
12 oz. dark chocolate, chopped small
1 tbsp. Irish cream liqueur
1 tbsp. coffee liqueur
1 tbsp. orange liqueur
- Over medium heat, warm cream in the Copper Chef Pan.
- Stir in chocolate until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in all three liqueurs.
- Transfer fondue immediately to a dessert fondue pot over a candle flame.
For more amazing recipes, tips & tricks, go to copperchef.com.