Did you know the Copper Chef non-stick pan is becoming one of the most popular nonstick frying pans on the market?
Reviews are raving about its versatility. Some are even calling it one of the “best cooking pans and pots” on the market.
But what is the Copper Chef pan? It’s actually six pans in one: a roasting pan, a rice cooker, a steamer, a stock pot, a wok & a baking dish. State-of-the art Cerami-Tech nonstick technology means nothing sticks to the pan.
Regardless of what you’re cooking!
So lots of people find they’re able to throw out many of the pots, pans & other cooking utensils that have been cluttering their kitchen cabinets for years.
The Copper Chef pan can do practically everything you need it to do, from morning till night. The most important meal of the day? The CopperChef’s got it covered.
Sunny-side up eggs, pancakes, omelets. You name it. They just slide right out of the pan. With no residue left behind. So there’s no soaking, scrubbing or scraping afterwards.
One of our favorite meals for breakfast is Deep Fried French Toast because the Copper Chef Pan doubles as a professional deep fryer.
So today, we’re raising the stakes. We’re bringing you an amazing recipe for Deep Fried French Toast stuffed with honey & cream cheese.
It may sound like something you’d have to take your family to a restaurant to eat. But it’s really just a few simple steps.
Not only is it delicious for breakfast or brunch, it makes a great dessert, too. Just top with your favorite fresh fruit, like strawberries or blueberries, & powdered sugar.
Deep Fried French Toast Stuffed with Honey & Cream Cheese
½ cup honey
1 cup cream cheese
4 slices bread of your choice (we used white)
2 cups Canola oil
1 ½ cups milk
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 cup flour
1 ½ tsp. baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- To make batter: mix wet ingredients together in a bowl. Add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Make 2 sandwiches with bread, honey & cream cheese.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. Use a thermometer to check temperature.
- Dip each quarter of the sandwiches into the batter. Shake off excess. Gently place into oil. If using fryer basket, place basket into the oil and carefully place the sandwich quarters into the basket.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until slightly golden.
- Top with powdered sugar & you favorite fresh fruit.
Find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/officialcopperchef